Quick and flexible web-based visual monitoring solution supporting most major softswitches.
SMS / VoIP Monitoring and alerting
5gVision SMS / VoIP performance monitor is all about being extremely quick. You may get a report on all your Customers for the last week in just 5 seconds or a 30-day chart of active calls in just a second. The monitor processes CDRs from your softswitch and pre-creates all the reports you may possibly need.
- CDRs are collected from files or DB.
- Main softswitches supported: 46labs, RTU, Sansay, Genband, Sonus, Teles, Digitalk, Dialogic, Acme, VOS 3000, Asterisk, Opensips, Freeswitch.
- Main billing systems supported: Jerasoft, Captura, Alaris, Odine (Verscom).
- New switches are added within one week of the request.
Monitoring suite modules
5gVision Monitoring solution consists of the following main modules:
- Charts to intantly view real-time, auto-refreshed information.
- Reports for per-hour parameters over a long period of time.
- Alerts to get notifications on anything that happens in your SMS or VoIP softswitch.
- CDR viewer to quickly access raw CDRs and open charts, logs, and raw packets from them.
- Route testing dialer to test your vendors routes.
Everything that is happening in a switch is conveniently brought to just one table: all switch objects, all parameters. But you may always filter out just what you need.
- Customers, Vendors, Areas and Disconnect codes can be "dug into" to open the next level in combinations like Customers -> Areas -> Vendors.
- Other objects shown: Equipment, Equipment groups, Trunks, Products, Accounts, Switch nodes.
- Table cells are highlighted to better notice values that are too low or too high.
- You may set custom highlight levels per each object or combination.
5gVision reports are among the quickest you ever saw. Getting daily traffic figures for the whole month for all Customers or Areas usually takes less than 5 seconds and does not depend on your traffic volumes.
- Hierarchical structure - you may dig into the next level in object combinations like Customers -> Areas -> Disconnect codes.
- Any reporting period plus grouping by hour, day, week, or month.
- Jump from a Report to Charts or CDRs to see the exact records that were used to calculate the report.