SMS / VoIP Monitoring and alerting
Quick and flexible web-based visual monitoring solution supporting most major softswitches.
SMS / VoIP Monitoring and alerting
5gVision SMS / VoIP performance monitor is all about being extremely quick. You may get a report on all your Customers for the last week in just 5 seconds or a 30-day chart of active calls in just a second. The monitor processes CDRs from your softswitch and pre-creates all the reports you may possibly need.
- CDRs are collected from files or DB.
- Main softswitches supported: 46labs, RTU, Sansay, Genband, Sonus, Teles, Digitalk, Dialogic, Acme, VOS 3000, Asterisk, Opensips, Freeswitch.
- Main billing systems supported: Jerasoft, Captura, Alaris, Odine (Verscom).
- New switches are added within one week of the request.
Monitoring suite modules
5gVision Monitoring solution consists of the following main modules:
- Charts to instantly view real-time, auto-refreshed information.
- Reports for per-hour parameters over a long period of time.
- Alerts to get notifications on anything that happens in your SMS or VoIP softswitch.
- CDR viewer to quickly access raw CDRs and open charts, logs, and raw packets from them.
- Route testing dialer to test your vendors routes.
Visual monitoring is trending. Charts allow you to quickly grasp the whole picture. You may overlay charts for different parameters of various softswitch objects (Customers, Vendors, Areas, Disconnect codes, etc.) on one canvas.
- 5gVision charts are super-quick. Please open a demo and request any parameter for the last 30 days.
- Compare a chart of the current data with the data any time ago.
- Add and remove charts on the fly to easily investigate parameter dependencies.
- Zoom and drag charts to see exactly the data you need in the scale you need.
Everything that is happening in a switch is conveniently brought to just one table: all switch objects, all parameters. But you may always filter out just what you need.
- Customers, Vendors, Areas and Disconnect codes can be "dug into" to open the next level in combinations like Customers -> Areas -> Vendors.
- Other objects shown: Equipment, Equipment groups, Trunks, Products, Accounts, Switch nodes.
- Table cells are highlighted to better notice values that are too low or too high.
- You may set custom highlight levels per each object or combination.
5gVision reports are among the quickest you ever saw. Getting daily traffic figures for the whole month for all Customers or Areas usually takes less than 5 seconds and does not depend on your traffic volumes.
- Hierarchical structure - you may dig into the next level in object combinations like Customers -> Areas -> Disconnect codes.
- Any reporting period plus grouping by hour, day, week, or month.
- Jump from a Report to Charts or CDRs to see the exact records that were used to calculate the report.
Get total control over your network by setting up the right alerts. Any switch objects or their combinations, and any parameters can be configured for alerting.
- Absolute and Differential alerts: you may compare parameters to thresholds, or to the same parameters at a different time period.
- Any alert intervals from minutes to weeks. Easily compare today's traffic with what was happening a week ago. Fraud detection.
- Accumulative alerts to get notified if a parameter (eg. minutes or costs) reaches a certain value since beginning of a week, month, of any other custom period.
- Notifications over web, email, SMS, 5gVision own mobile app, and Telegram channels.
Convenient CDR viewer
Every VoIP switch or billing has a way to show you CDRs, but 5gVision CDR viewer brings it to the next level.
- Lightning-quick filtering and sorting. An excel-like experience.
- No pagination, you may work with large chunks of 10000+ CDRs in just one web table.
- Jump from a CDR table to other modules: Charts, Reports, SIP or H323 traffic logs for any chosen record.
- Simplified investigations with convenient row highlights, exports to CSV and Excel, and public link sharing.
Route testing dialer
Testing your partners routes is an important step in maintaining quality of your interconnections.
- Tested numbers are extracted from your current CDRs automatically, and, thus, are always random.
- Comprehensive test results: CDRs, SIP call flows, and media recorded in stereo for in/out channels.
- Test results can be shared with your partners.
- Tests can be scheduled and run automatically.