Feature-rich and intuitive solution to manage both customer and vendor rates.
VoIP / SMS Rate management
Save time and effort with one of the most flexible rate import and generation systems.
- Automatic vendor rates normalization and upload to your billing.
- Flexible rate sheet modification patterns to deal with non-standard situations.
- New to old rate comparisons, LCR reports, rate change alerts, and other analysis tools.
- Customer rate generation and rate amendments.
- Automatic rate uploads to an external billing.
Vendor rate import
Rates from vendors come in scores of different formats. 5gVision will automatically import all rate sheets attached to emails.
- Auto-recognition of rate sheet columns.
- Support for codes and area names split between two columns (country code + break code).
- Support for compact code formats, for instance: 4412-4427,4429.
- Convenient ways to check which rows from an original files were treated as a rate table.
Auto-correction of import errors
Rate files often contain inconsistencies, by design, or by mistake. 5gVision will fix them all.
- Automatic actions can be assigned to every column in a rate sheet. If a certain value appears in a column, it can be changed to another value, or some other columns may be updated.
- Duplicate codes can be automatically removed, or can generate a warning.
- Warnings if codes belong to improper areas.
Customer rate generation and rate amendments
Generating new customer rates, as well as changing areas and codes in a convenient manner may mean significant time changes while managing your VoIP business.
- All possible changes to multiple rate plans can be done at once and all rate amendments will be dispatched automatically.
- Groups of frequently changed areas and rate plans to quickly choose them for a new round of changes.
- Rate amendments based on your own .xlsx templates.
- Information on rate and code changes in the rate amendments.
Advanced rate analysis
Having all your rates in place is only part of a story. Quickly analyzing them for any recent changes may assure your profitability and open new opportunities.
- Quick filtering and sorting of all your rate tables. Color indication of a rate state: expired, active, future.
- View rates per individual codes, as well as grouped by area names.
- LCR tables with unlimited depth for all or part of your vendor rates.
- Compare rates over a certain interval, show only rates that changed during this interval, and raise alerts if customer rates need to be adjusted.