5gVision reports are among the quickest you ever saw. Getting daily traffic figures for the whole month for all Customers or Areas takes less than 5 seconds and does not depend on your traffic volumes.
- Hierarchical structure - you may dig to the next level in object combinations like Customers -> Areas -> Disconnect codes.
- Any report period and grouping by hour, day, week, or total period.
- Jump from a report to charts or to CDRs to see the exact records that were used to calculate it.
Convenient Call flows
The best way to start investigating a call is, of course, a Call flow of all the packets.
- Appealing Call flow charts with clickable packets to view their contents.
- Call flows can show all legs and hunt attempts of a call if they are called from CDRs.
- Easily remove the legs you dont need and share the rest with your partners.
- Get .pcap files of only the chosen legs right from Call flows.
Quite often the only way to troubleshoot a problem is to listen to the actual media of a call.
- Collecting all media even for a medium-size carrier will require a lot of resources. However, most of the time, a small portion of recorded media is enough to get to the bottom of an issue.
- Media is collected either randomly for preset IPs or source/destination number patterns, or totally for a short period of time.
- You will be able to listen to each recorded call in any codec and view waveforms with indication of when a connect happened.