5gVision reports are among the quickest you ever saw. Getting daily traffic figures for the whole month for all Customers or Areas usually takes less than 5 seconds and does not depend on your traffic volumes.
- Hierarchical structure - you may dig into the next level in object combinations like Customers -> Areas -> Disconnect codes.
- Any reporting period plus grouping by hour, day, week, or month.
- Jump from a Report to Charts or CDRs to see the exact records that were used to calculate the report.
Convenient Call flows
The best way to start investigating a call or an SMPP transaction is, of course, a timeline chart of all the packets.
- Appealing Call/SMPP flow charts with clickable packets to view their contents.
- Call flows can show all legs and hunt attempts of a call if they are called from CDRs.
- Easily remove the legs you dont need and share the rest with your partners.
- Get .pcap files of only the chosen legs right from Call flows.
- Listen to media in any codec for any leg in a Call flow.
RTP media collector
Quite often the only way to troubleshoot a problem is to listen to the actual media of a call.
- Media can be collected either randomly for preset signaling/media IPs or source/destination number patterns, or fully.
- A very productive media logger allowing to collect up to 10000 active calls on a good HDD subsystem.
- Possibility to listen to each recorded call in any codec and view waveforms with a connect indicator. In and out streams are recorded in different stereo channels.
- Full media statistics: packet losses, R-factor, MOS.