Visual monitoring is trending. Charts allow you to quickly grasp the whole picture. You may overlay charts for different parameters of various softswitch objects (Customers, Vendors, Areas, Disconnect codes, etc.) on one canvas.
- 5gVision charts are super-quick. Please open a demo and request any parameter for the last 30 days.
- Compare a chart of the current data with the data any time ago.
- Add and remove charts on the fly to easily investigate parameter dependencies.
- Zoom and drag charts to see exactly the data you need in the scale you need.
5gVision reports are among the quickest you ever saw. Getting daily traffic figures for the whole month for all Customers or Areas usually takes less than 5 seconds and does not depend on your traffic volumes.
- Hierarchical structure - you may dig into the next level in object combinations like Customers -> Areas -> Disconnect codes.
- Any reporting period plus grouping by hour, day, week, or month.
- Jump from a Report to Charts or CDRs to see the exact records that were used to calculate the report.
Get total control over your network by setting up the right alerts. Any switch objects or their combinations, and any parameters can be configured for alerting.
- Absolute and Differential alerts: you may compare parameters to thresholds, or to the same parameters at a different time period.
- Any alert intervals from minutes to weeks. Easily compare today's traffic with what was happening a week ago. Fraud detection.
- Accumulative alerts to get notified if a parameter (eg. minutes or costs) reaches a certain value since beginning of a week, month, of any other custom period.
- Notifications over web, email, SMS, 5gVision own mobile app, and Telegram channels.
Convenient Call flows
The best way to start investigating a call or an SMPP transaction is, of course, a timeline chart of all the packets.
- Appealing Call/SMPP flow charts with clickable packets to view their contents.
- Call flows can show all legs and hunt attempts of a call if they are called from CDRs.
- Easily remove the legs you dont need and share the rest with your partners.
- Get .pcap files of only the chosen legs right from Call flows.
- Listen to media in any codec for any leg in a Call flow.
RTP media collector
Quite often the only way to troubleshoot a problem is to listen to the actual media of a call.
- Media can be collected either randomly for preset signaling/media IPs or source/destination number patterns, or fully.
- A very productive media logger allowing to collect up to 10000 active calls on a good HDD subsystem.
- Possibility to listen to each recorded call in any codec and view waveforms with a connect indicator. In and out streams are recorded in different stereo channels.
- Full media statistics: packet losses, R-factor, MOS.
Make your dispute a breeze. See where and why exactly your CDRs don't match.
- Multiple fields to compare.
- Flexible tolerance settings.
- Automatic time difference adjustments.
- CDR samples for each mismatch category.